Sunday, October 19, 2008

Granddaughter Niobi


I have just received a new batch of photographs of my new granddaughter. I'm not certain where I read the opinion that all newborn babies look like Winston Churchill, but I think Niobi certainly had an alarming resemblance to the past Prime Minister, at least for the first two weeks of her life. Things seem to have settled down a bit now, and she is definitely becoming a beautiful little bundle. At any rate, here she is.



I do hope the little fists unclench at some point, as little girls are supposed to be sweet and cuddly are they not? She does look confident though! Bring it on!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has her head 'cocked', she is going to have some attitude ... !!, all she needs is a cigar !!! I guess I will have one for her !!!

Don't Bug Me! said...

Hmmmmm, I don't think that I was very sweet or cuddly as a little girl - all pointy elbows and chin me, just ask Moon, since he was on the receiving end of quite a few pokes.

Go Lewis, go!

English Mum said...

Ah she has a sweet face, though! I like a girl with a bit of attitude! Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks all. I hope to have the whole tribe visit prior to Christmas, so I will have a chance to see Niobi in person.

Anonymous said...

Ok Grandpa - is this little beauty coming to see you for Christmas????