Monday, September 1, 2008

My First Attempt

I am notoriously inept at things like this. I am not least bit mechanically inclined, to the point where I simply turn off the computer if it does not do what I want it to, being fully confident that such actions will "teach it a lesson" and improve it's cooperation the next time round. Rarely works though, but it is still my last resort.

At any rate, after many hours of playing, saving, deleting, and much muttering and wringing of hands, this is it. I finally got it up!

We will see how it goes, in which direction, and for how long.

3 comments:

English Mum said...

Yo Cortes! I'm your first commenter - woo hoo! Loving the layout. Be back soon x

Cortes said...

Welcome, and do check back from time to time. It may take me a bit to get going here, but I think I might enjoy this.

Anonymous said...

Get in ... you will soon find out how addictive this is ... also, is time and a space for YOU to control what goes on, YOU can say what the hell you like !!, giddy up my friend !