Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas


Well, the day fast approaches, and I look forward to two weeks away from the office. Time to spend with family and friends, eating too much, laughing just enough, and sleeping whenever I want. The shopping is done, the baking yet to begin (I will post some photos and recipes once I get started, in a day or so), and the football is all planned for the TV. So, I take this opportunity to wish one and all a very Merry Christmas. Be happy and be safe. May 2009 bring you everything you wish for.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tree!!!
Merry Christmas - enjoy your holiday!!

English Mum said...

Happy holidays, Cortes! Hope Santa brings you a parcel or several.

Until next year then! xx

Don't Bug Me! said...

Oooooh, is one those presents under the tree for me????????

Anonymous said...

Spurs to win the Prem ..... thats my wish !... I was thinking, it was a year ago we first met up in Canada... I got married today on top of Grouse, and made a new friend in 2008 ... Have a good one my friend, we can enjoy the footie together !

Happy Christmas

Anonymous said...

Did I miss the recipes???? I know you were going to post them! Kate