Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

Another holiday season. Time to eat too much rich food and drink too many wonderful beverages (of the alcoholic variety, I suspect).

It is also a time to share your good fortune with those who have less. Time to share hugs and smiles with friends (although all of mine are now so far away that I doubt my arms will reach!). And time to reconnect with family.

Best wishes to all of you, and may you have a Merry Christmas and a safe a prosperous New Year.

3 comments:

Don't Bug Me! said...

Merry Christmas Cortes! We survived the trip back to Blighty, just, but I think we may freeze soon - I am off to find some hot water bottles for tonight. My mother's house is one giant heat sink. I find that I need to go outside to warm up and it is all snowy out there! Still, we are off to my sisters tomorrow - I think she has central heating that she actually turns on! Bring on the turkey!

Kate said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas Cortes. What a beautiful tree.... Things are just settling down here after a very wonderful and manic time with my family.

Cortes said...

Thanks DBM. Have a great time back home for Christmas.

Thanks Kate, had a good Xmas - too much food and drink, but all in all, a really good Xmas.